Stan Rodda

June 06, 2005

Please Pray!

Hey everyone. If you read the previous post, you will know that last Thursday night I baptized a man. Him and his wife came forward Sunday to place their membership in our church and life was just great for them. He was talking about God to his friends, stopping to look at the stars, everything seemed fine. Today, late afternoon, he and his wife with a few friends were out on a boat, swimming in the lake. He jumped in the water began to swim away from the boat, turned around, and just disappeared beneath the water. I was called out right away to be with his wife, and obviously she has a lot of questions right now and is hurting. I sat with her and allowed her to share her feelings with me. I will be doing his service later this week but as of yet they have not even found his body yet. Please pray for her. I'm so thankful to God that he came around and was baptized and had given his life to Christ this past week. I guess God's timing is best even when we don't understand it. Please pray for her and her family. Thanks.

1 Comments:

  • What a week you've had! I love you babe and I'm so proud of you.

    By Blogger Misty, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home