Stan Rodda

April 15, 2005

Revive us Again!

As the old song goes, Revive us again. Now I don't know if people were revived or not, but I hope that they were. Misty and I were so happy at the way the people in Newtown treated us. They were so friendly to us. But we've been home now for all of a day and are a little worn out. And of course, once you get home, you can't just sit around. You have to unpack and do laundry and all that stuff. Then there's me and I had to get to work right away for Sunday. All in all, we're glad to be home after a long week. But we were very grateful for the chance to be there and to hang out with friends from Milan again.

If you don't mind me asking, please keep Misty and I in your prayers. We have a lot going on at church and we are trying to follow God's leading with our ministry here in Petersburg. But you all know how ministry is sometimes. Some days, you just want to take a break. Things are going really well in Petersburg right now, and that's why I'm asking for your prayers. Because just when you think all is well, that's when something crazy happens. As Misty and I keep all of you, our friends in ministry in our prayers, please pray for us as well to just keep going even though we get tired. Thanks. Catch you guys later.

Stan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home