Stan Rodda

April 07, 2005

The Bean Counter Experience

Hey guys! I've got to tell you about this great place here in Petersburg. It is called the Bean Counter. It is a coffee shop and it is unbelievable. They have so much cool stuff in there. They even have like cinnamon rolls, muffins, sodas, mochas, lattes, cappuccinos, all kinds of stuff. It's such a cool place to hang out. I love going in there and working on Sunday school lessons and stuff. I get a nice big cinnamon roll, which by the way rivals Cinnabon for best in the world, a cup of coffee and enjoy the atmosphere. The owners are Christians so that's even better. They play Christian music all day long so it's really cool. They are even talking about putting a non-alcoholic sports lounge in upstairs. That would rock. Anyway, it's like my favorite place in Petersburg. If you guys ever come visit you'll have to check it out with me.

Check them out online at: www.beancountercoffee.com

They even have handdipped ice cream just like Cold Stone. And to top it off, they make their own waffle cones. Man, it is awesome. I'm telling you guys, you need to check this place out. Well, I just wanted to brag on our hometown coffee shop. I'll try to come up with something a little more intellectually stimulating next time we talk. Take care.

Stan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home