Stan Rodda

April 08, 2005

Friday Night Lights

Hey all you football movie buffs. Have you seen Friday Night Lights? My sister Kendy brought it over the other day for us to watch, because with kids and all you don't get out to watch movies much. Anyway, Kendy, if you're reading this, you're never allowed to bring another movie over. That movie was horrible. First of all, the plot to Remember the Titans was better. Second of all, THEY LOSE!!! What's up with that? I'm totally into the movie. I'm remembering in my mind days gone by of football yesteryear in high school. I'm totally into it, I'm rooting for them and all that good stuff. I'm into the characters. And then, THEY LOSE!!! Who makes that movie and why would they allow such a terrible movie to be made? AHHH! I was so mad. Anyway, just thought I'd vent about that terrible movie. Let me know what you think. Peace.

Stan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home