Stan Rodda

April 08, 2005

What a week!

Hey everyone,

What a week. This has been one of the busiest weeks I can remember. I have been preparing for the revival that I am preaching in Newtown, Missouri (April 10th-13th), I had a building seminar to go to Thursday afternoon. Ashton had to get shots Friday morning, then on top of that I'm showing the world that I really don't have a green thumb. I have been laying some grass seed and trying to get grass to grow. But, the truth be known, I'll be glad if I can grow some dirt. Anyway, lawncare isn't necessarily my specialty.

Even though it has been a busy and long week, it has been a productive week. Misty and I get to go back to the area where our first ministry was and we get to see our friends from the Milan area again. We're really excited about catching up with them and seeing what's going on in their lives. Misty started a new hobby this week. She bought us a webpage. You can now check us out online at www.stanandmisty.com

She said she needed a hobby. It gives her something to do other than laundry, diapers and dishes. Which is a nice change for her. Well, that's about all for now. Pray for the revival that it goes well and that people will be open and receptive to what God might try to say to them. Catch you all later.

Stan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home