Stan Rodda

January 04, 2006

Finally another update!

Hey everyone! Things have been hectic lately so I haven't updated you all in a while. The good news is that the Huskers won their bowl game. That's all that matters going into the New Year. They went 8-4 on the year, and next year looks promising. You all know how I love my Husker football. Unfortunately, Grant couldn't watch the game with me because it went on past his bedtime. But he did inform me that he was cheering for the Huskers and we played some "living room football" while he was still awake. I know, imagine that? Stan playing football with his boys. Actually, I can do that now. My back is all better, remember? Anyway, life seems to be going pretty well right now. We have a lot of things going on at church. We have had several young couples and families visiting the church recently and we are excited about the possibility of hanging onto some of them. We are seeing some growth in our numbers and in our people. A lot of new people are serving in ministry areas and they are bringing their friends to church. It's really great to see. Pray for me and my family in the new year. I'm sure challenges await us in the church, you know with Satan running around and all. So pray that God will help us to continue to move forward and that the church will continue to grow healthier. Well, I'll try to update you all more in the future. Grace and Peace.

2 Comments:

  • You finally updated your blog! Wow! Love you!

    By Blogger Misty, at 4:11 PM  

  • Howdy Stanley!

    This is a semi-official invitation to come to the event of the year - The CCCB Alumni Party! May 19th, high noon, CCC of the B. We're getting the BAND back together! And having a barbecue. If you need more info, write me an email or post on my site. Rock on my Nebraska-lovin' brother!

    By Blogger Sara, at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home