Stan Rodda

October 06, 2005

Early in the morning

well, it's 4:20 AM and I am sitting down to write this post. I have been up since about 5 after 4. My back hurts so bad that I can't sleep. I toss and turn trying to find a comfortable position, but that position doesn't exist. I'm so thankful that today is the day. It may be early and I may be hurting, but today I get my back fixed. I have heard a lot of success stories of others who have had the same or same type of surgery as I am having. Some that said as soon as they woke up, the pain was gone and they felt better. One guy I know is golfing just 3 months after his. Not that I'll be golfing in December or anything. At 11:30 I have my appointment to fix my back. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers today. I know with all of the terrible things happening in the world, my back is pretty insignificant in the scheme of things. That is true, it really is. But I would still appreciate it a lot. Well, I don't know what else to say. I can't eat anything so there's no breakfast for me at 4 AM. I don't really know what else to do. Guess I'll turn on the TV or draw or something. See you all later after I wake up. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home