Stan Rodda

September 14, 2005

Finally!

Hey everyone! For most of you who know me pretty well, you know that I have had a disc problem in my back from playing basketball in college. This bulging disc has caused me a lot of pain. I have had shots to try to help, physical therapy and drugs. But nothing worked. However, I finally found a Dr. who is going to help me out. I'm going to be having surgery on my back on Oct. 6th. It is a real simple procedure that will be done as out patient surgery. I'm finally going to be rid of my back pain. I do still have to take it easy however, but I'm going to get myself back in shape once the surgery is over. Why do I need to get back in shape? Because I'm a fat old preacher man now. So I need to get my abs back where they were during college. Just thought I'd let everyone know. Enjoy the visual image. Peace.

1 Comments:

  • Gosh, fatty....you're just falling a part!! HA. I will be praying for your surgery...do you get to be put out for it?? Hope and Peace!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home