Stan Rodda

October 24, 2006

New Podcast

Hey everyone! I have great news. PCOC now has a podcast. You can sign up on our website and receive podcasts of our messages each week. For some of you that might be cool. For others, you may not want to listen to me that badly. However, the more subscribers I have, the more reasons to keep it. Anyway, check out our website,
  • www.godshere.org
  • , to see for yourself. Just click on the podcast link. You can add comments about the sermons you hear, or ask me questions about them. I would even accept advice and suggestions from you preachers. You can read the Bible online while you listen, you sort by the speaker or sermon series. It's great. Well, check it out and subscribe to our podcast.

    Because of His Grace,
    Stan Rodda

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home