Stan Rodda

April 03, 2006

Thousand Foot Krutch


Okay, so you all already know about my awesome trip to the Thousand Foot Krutch concert. I got in on a guest list and that was awesome. The night started out a little freaky though. A tornado went through Springfield about the time the concert was supposed to start, so we were up against the wall for a while, until the storm passed. Then when it was time to start, it was a mad dash to the stage. Anyway, the guitarist from the Lost Boys, after he was done, came over and stood by Misty and I and hung out for a while. When he was about to leave, he gave us his back stage pass and so we went back and met some of the band members. Not only that, but we watched Thousand Foot Krutch from about 30 feet away, backstage. It was awesome. Then when they were done, I waited for them and got to meet them. They signed my backstage pass and everything. It was awesome. I was walking on air. It was an amazing experience. Hopefully I'll get to do that again. It rocked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home